Make your own movie

Let's improve our writing skills and have fun at the same time


Are you a creative person? Do you like making up stories?
So, why don't you try this activity?



It consists of creating your own movie as I did with the help of a website.
Have a look at the one I made, and tell me what you think about it. As you will see, in this story I'm using the future continuous and perfect tenses. So, this activity can be an excuse to put what we have already studied in class into practice.



Now it's your turn. It's really simple. You just have to follow the instructions you will find in the following website
www.dvolver.com.
You can choose the background, the number of characters (1 or 2) and even the soundtrack; think about your plot first, and then start writing. More than 1 scene is possible.


In the end, you can send a copy of your movie to anyone by e.mail, could you please send it to me too?. I would be delighted to watch your masterpieces.

And if it's a really good one, you can be sure I will upload it in this blog. It would be a good idea not to sign the movie with your own name; use a pseudonym. So, later I can organise a competition to choose the best one and your classmates will not be influenced by a name.


If you want to have a look at some of your classmates' materpieces, click on the following links:

Movie 1
Title: elf

Movie 2 Title: I have a dream
Movie 3 Title: An impossible
Movie 4 Title: questions

_

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario