Unit 1C: some funny cartoons (class competition)

Let's have a laugh and improve our writing at the same time!!

I suggest you an easy, amusing and very useful activity to improve the usage of adverbs in your writing.

As you can see some of these cartoons don't have a text. Why don't you write the story of what is happening in the comments section?
After some days, I will finally choose the most original one and place it next to the picture for everyone to read it. It will be as a kind of competition!
Joke num.1


Joke num.2

Joke num.3




Joke num 4

Joke num.5

3 comentarios:

  1. Hi, I'm Salva
    Joke 1: It's too late, the exit is a long way away and the snake hours are from five to seven.
    Joke 2: Normally, each of us Known own job.
    Joke 3: I think that you usually look at yourself in the mirror.
    Joke 4: Men always need a permanent growth.
    Joke 5: Do you like cold air or hot air? Give me money soon.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, I'll try to be imaginative. I hope you understand what I wanted to say.
    Joke 1: I told you we were on the wrong way!
    Joke 2: ...Sometimes I'd like to be very sticky!
    Joke 3: Do you really want to see him or do you prefer to try it again?
    Joke 4: Science is like a miracle!
    Joke 5: The hat or to be a lake?

    Ok, that's all.
    Lina T.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hi, this is Lina P.
    Joke 1: Ok, you're the guide...tell me what's the best way to go out?
    Joke 2: Be positive. Fortunately, always somebody has a worse job than yours.
    Joke 3: Quickly please! I need to know which one I have to bring up.
    Joke 4: I'm not jealous, just I want to look as good as you...
    Joke 5. Give me the ice! Spring is comming...
    Bye.
    Lina P.

    ResponderEliminar