Friday, 23rd October 2009

Let's practise some more phrasal verbs

I'm sending you some links where you will find exercises to practise the phrasal verbs. They have been rated for you to be aware of how easy or difficult the exercises are.

(Easy) Exercise 1 / Exercise 2


(Medium) Exercise 1 / Exercise 2


(Difficult ) Exercise 1

In case you want to check the meaning of any phrasal verb, I'm sending you the following webpage phasal verb dictionary.
There is an alphabet on the left hand side of this page. If you click on the letters you will get a list of phrasal verbs beginning with the same letter.


If you watch the following video, you will find an extended explanation of what a phrasal verb is.


If you still need some more practise, please let me know.

______________________________________

2 comentarios:

  1. FINALLY!! I CAN LEAVE YOU A MESSAGE! Because with the other blog i couldn't leave any! I'm going to practise this evening with the exercices :)
    I have blogspot too, and it's .com. I sometimes upload some pictures about music or just about crazy things.
    See you tomorrow at class:)

    P.S-I deleted the first message because I forgot to write about my blospot, because I didn't want to leave you the same message 2 times, hahaha.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Mada,

    I'm glad you finally could write something. I hope you enjoyed the exercises. If there's something that you would like to practise, and it's not in the blog, let me know, please.
    I don't know who exactly you are. Can you identify yourself next day in class, please? Thanks for your comment again.

    ResponderEliminar